So we made these enchiladas a couple nights ago and they were so good I just HAD to share them with you!
Ingredients you need:
4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 package Taco Seasoning
1 large can of enchilada sauce
10 whole Whole-wheat Tortillas
15 ounces canned black beans
12 ounces Shredded Mexican Cheese
1 ounce Cilantro
Sour Cream, To Serve
1. In the crockpot, pour the whole can of enchilada sauce, the package of taco seasoning, and the chicken (I just put the whole breasts in but if you want to cut them up I’m sure you can)
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours (Mine took exactly 6 hours) or until the chicken is fully cooked
3. Shred the chicken with a fork. I did this IN the crock pot to keep it coated in the sauce.
4.Preheat your oven to 350 F
5. Fill each tortilla with chicken, some black beans, cheese, and a little of the sauce from the crockpot
6. Roll them up tightly and put them on a greased baking sheet, using up all the room on the pan (or until ingredients run out!)
7. Top with as much sauce as you want (I really lathered mine up) and cheese to your liking
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until it’s nice and bubbly.
Let me tell you, it’s really hard to please my husband with enchiladas and he LOVED these! Definitely a repeater!